miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Brooklyn Snow

Today will be the first time I write in English in this blog, but it is in honor of the star of the post. Her name is Brooklyn Snow. It's a young from Oregon (USA) whose voice I discovered thanks to youtube communicative power. One day I was  listening to the famous duo of Rossini's cats when I found a video of this girl. I've always said that no matter what your instrument. The beauty of his music lies not only in the technique. There is an indefinable quality that makes you different from the rest. Like the first time I heard Maria Callas, Diana Krall or Corinne Bailey Rae, I knew this girl was not a regular soprano. I knew she has that something special. I'm sure she has a great future as a singer regardless the kind of music she finally decides to work with, and I am sure we will have the pleasure of enjoying her voice here on Spain in the not too distant future. Next to the spanish traslation I leave some videos of her.

Hoy va a ser la primera vez que escriba en inglés en este blog, pero es en honor a la protagonista del post.
Su nombre es Brooklyn Snow. Es una joven de Oregón (EE.UU) cuya voz descubrí gracias al poder comunicativo de youtube. Un día andaba yo escuchando el famoso duo de los gatos de Rossini cuando di con un video de esta muchacha. Siempre he dicho que tanto para la voz como para cualquier otro instrumento, la capacidad técnica e instrumentística no son lo mas importante. Existe una cualidad indefinible que te hace distinto al resto. Al igual que la primera vez que oí a María Callas, a Diana Krall o a Corinne Bailey Rae, supe que esta chica no era una soprano mas. Yo supe que ella tenía ese algo especial. Estoy seguro que tiene un gran futuro como cantante independientemente del género por el que se decante y estoy seguro que tendremos el gusto de disfrutar de su voz acá por España en un futuro no muy lejano. A continuación os dejo unos vídeos de ella.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario